Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've been MIA

due to my computer have 47 threats!!
Ridiculous right? I had no idea how it happened until Nick was over here for 2 hours trying to fix it! Turns out I had deleted my anti-virus and whoops didn't know you needed that ;)
Anyways...OH how I've missed you my lil blog!
Here's the short version of my past week:
  • I came home from Vegas
  • Home for a day
  • Left for San Diego
  • Best Friend time in the hotel
  • Warped Tour
  • Came home from San Diego
  • SLEPT!
  • Came Monday I decided to look for a job.
So I'm sorry to say, but it is not as hard to get a job as everyone works it up to be. It's all about timing. Say I've been to 10 places...I've gotten 9 interviews. So I have interviews all this week which I'm stoked about! Finally getting back into the game!
Wish me luck with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment