Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lately

I have not been able to sleep. I fall asleep around 1 a.m. and wake up around 4 a.m. What gives? I have thought of everything...food before I sleep, nope. Things to get done, done them all. The only thing I can think of (don't laugh, you are really not allowed to laugh) is I'm anxious for school to start!



I was talking with a friend today about how I have never been so excited to go back to school! Usually I'm excited the night before classes begin, ever since I was a little girl it has been this way! Only then I was worried about who I would be sitting by in class, now its a whole nother story! I get to move out! For the first time I will be away. I'll miss my family, but its good to know they are a short distance away so I can come to them (notice how I said I could come to THEM, not vise versa) ;)
After doing everything I can possibly think of to do at 4 a.m. (clean my closet, re-arrange, take a shower, take off nail polish, etc.) I finally go back to bed around 7 a.m.
So only 1.5 hrs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment