Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dear Blog,


Oh how I have missed you! Let's see where to start...

I've had a lot going on this past week starting last Saturday: my computer completely crashed. yup donzo with my PC and now I am a MAC owner and absolutely love it! I have yet to fully understand all its lil tricks, but am learning every day with the help of my lovely friends.

Next up Sunday: A bunch of us went to the Newport Beach to just relax from the week of school. I spent a lot of the time in the water, which you can imagine made me super sleepy Sunday night!

Monday-Thursday: I had classes including on Friday, but my parents came to have lunch with me and that was just peachy. I do miss them and they only live 15 minutes away! Silly me.
That night I finally got to hang out with Nick for longer than 20 min or other than doing homework together, which of course is always a cherished.

Now: I am relaxing at my parents home before me and Becky go to Knotts Scary Farm tonight with her co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment