10 things I wish I could say to10 different people 1. you have no idea how much I miss you. 2. I wish I was closer to help you through this. 3. Do you know how happy you make me? do you? 4. Thank you for always believing in me. 5. That little hand written card you sent me, meant everything! 6. I am praying for you. Multiple times a day! 7. I need your help. 8. I am really glad that I met you. 9. You have to see this super cute outfit I bought. 10. I love you Monica!
9 things about myself 1. I believe in God more than I did yesterday. 2. my boyfriend is my best friend. 3. I love old things. 4. I miss my grandma. 5. Shopping is another source of nourishment. 6. I want my parents to be proud of me. 7. I take a walk by myself everyday. 8. I underestimate my abilities. 9. I love feminity and softness and being a woman.
8 ways a boy can win my heart
1. sings to me.
2. he believes in me.
3. is always kind to people.
4. PRAYS WITH ME.
5. takes care of his friends.
6. is a dork.
7. goes on adventures with me.
8. is not ashamed to call me his
7 things I couldn't live without doing
1. laying on a blanket in the sun on an open field with my arts and crafts/book.
2. listening to peoples stories.
3. seeing the people I love, truly happy
4. Snuggling up with mom and laughing.
5. holding a sleeping baby.
6. doing something nice without expecting anything in return.
7. laughing until it hurts with my friends. 6 things I'm trying to change in my life 1. Paranoia. 2. Learning to invest and save more money. 3. Be a better cook!!! CAN NOT EMPHASIZE this enough. 4. Stop procrastinating homework. 5. Take better care of my health. 6. Become an absolute asset to something/someone.
5 people who inspire me 1. My Parents - individually for very different reasons 2. My Sister - because she teaches me to remember my childhood 3. My God Parents - I want a marriage and partnership like they have 4. Nicks Parents- they inspire me to have a marriage someday with God as the center of my relationship 5. Ashton Kutcher- he makes me want to make everyone laugh as much as he does.
4 things I think I do pretty well 1. find a good bargain (I’m good at turning trash to treasure!) 2. find goodness in each day 3. make new friends 4. lending a helping hand.
3 songs that you listen to often (currently) 1. Sweetest thing- U2 2. One Head Light- The Wallflowers 3. Down- Jay Sean
2 things you want to do before you die 1. Be a mother 2. Win the loto