Sunday, November 1, 2009

welcome to November, my favorite month of the whole year!

I have begun fasting. yes. me...until thanksgiving to be exact.
It's call "a daniel's fast"
“In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.” Daniel 10:2, 3
I have been praying for things in my life to change and as I was speaking with a friend about it I remembered another girlfriend of mine that had wanted the same exact thing and she did this fast and God has worked in her life more than ever!
It's only day one and to be completely honest it really isn't that hard (yet) all I can eat are fruits, vegetables and nuts. My mom (bless her heart) as soon as I told her about it, an hour later she was at Costco buying me all the things she could think of that I could eat.
The most important thing about this fast is the prayer so please keep me in yours!

i'll be back to update you in a few days!

x0-Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment