Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New likes, New fun, New New New!!

First off HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Can you believe it's 2010? Holy toledo!
One of the first questions brought to me by my lovely friend Hannah was "What do you think will happen to you in the next 10 years?"
And by golly I think I've realized what I WANT, not necessarily need, but here are the top 10:

10.
Graduate from California Baptist University and start my masters.

9.
Land a sweet design job that I will absolutely ADORE.

8.
Go on an adventure alone. (frightening yet thrilling at the same time!)

7.
Find a Church that feels like home and get extremely involved with the youth.

6.
Learn how to cook divine meals.

5.
Buy myself a beautiful husky like this angelic one.

4.
Find myself a lovely place to lay my head down at night.

3.
Get Married to a wonderful man to embark on many adventures.

2.
Start a family.

and last, but definitely not least...

1.
Never be afraid of having fun and letting the inner goofball shine!


Happy New Years everyone. God Bless ALL of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment