Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I like to do these every once in a while...

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:

1. You have no idea!
2. I really miss you!! Like REALLY miss you.
3. Be careful.
4. Your friendship means so much to me!
5. I love you girls.

TEN things about yourself:

1. I have naturally really curly hair.
2. The color of my hair now is my natural color. (I like natural, if you couldn't tell)
3. It's easy to make me laugh.
4. I've recently become obsessed with a few TV shows.
5. I would much rather have homemade gifts given to me than store bought ones.
6. I have way too many hobbies.
7. I have a TON of freckles and am very good and covering them.
8. Everyone says my smile is one of my best features.
9. I want a tattoo, but probably will never get one.
10. I am always hungry, and usually always eating.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1. WOO me. haha
2. don’t lie to me.
3. like being with my loud family.
4. know how to make me laugh and smile.
5. surprise me.
6. be able to be a goofball with me!
7. be humble.
8. have a generous heart.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1. I have a wedgie.
2. WWJD
3. mmm food.
4. this one boy.
5. what homework I have due.
6. my future.
7. I really should start exercising, eh tomorrow.

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:

1. Think of the low and the high of my day.
2. Pray and thank God for my day.
3. Contemplate what I shall wear the next day.
4. Usually mumble a few words to Val.

FOUR things you see right now:

1. this laptop screen.
2. my phone.
3. a letter to my friend.
4. and a note my mama sent me.

THREE songs that you listen to often:

1. No ones gonna love you more than I do, by Band of Horses.
2. Everything, by Michael Buble.
3. Skinny Love, by Bon Iver

TWO things you want to do before you die:

1. Marry an amazing man, travel with him and make some adorable babies with him.
2. Land a sweet job that will actually have me waking up in the morning wanting to go to work.

ONE confession:

1. I don't like soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment