Thursday, March 25, 2010

So there's this thing I want to talk to you about...

TRUST.

Today's chapel totally spoke to me. Dr. Micah Parker did it once again, he had me open eared and open hearted the entire service.
Something I've always had struggle with would basically be summed up in 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

I have always known that God needs to handle my problems, but I've never fully given them to him. That's exactly what I want and NEED to do.

Another thing Dr. Parker talked about was sorrow. We all go through at least one sorrow in life. Now I wouldn't say I've been through "horrifying" sorrow, I've had my share of "mild" sorrow I suppose, but when the day comes I know I will have my amazing maker protecting me.


Guys and gals...PLEASE just TRUST in God. If you give it all to him there will be no more looking back.


Romans 8:28 "In all things, God works for the good of those who love him."

To God: 
I love you.
love: Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment