Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got this from one rad girl

1. When do you feel happiest?
- When I'm surrounded by the ones I love.

2. How do you take care of yourself?

- I run in the mornings and exercise in the afternoon (and eat whatever I want during the day) 

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

- I'd say both, if I'm motivated by others it's usually due to competition.

4. What do you do for fun?
- anything that sounds fun at the moment I'd do.


5. What intimidates you?

- Honestly...God, Girls, and Photoshop.

6. What is something you're proud of?

-Staying true and to have the ability not to bring others down to make myself feel better.

7. Finish this sentence. 
I never _____________.-take my toe ring off.


8. Favorite vacation spot.

-that I've been, Aruba or London.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

-a solid 8, so far!

10. Finish this sentence. 
If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.

-my passions.




VIA Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment