Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'll open with:

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.
TODAY:

  • (early morning) I turned in my RA application for the summer. YAY! Keep me in your prayers, I find out the 28th if I get it or not. Fingers crossed
  • (early afternoon) My family came to lunch with Kolin and I, and for some reason I haven't had much of an appetite lately, which if you know me, it isn't likely to find my plate with food on it at the end of the meal. This is off subject, but PS. Thanks mama for the new shirt you bought me today, it was awfully nice of you!
  • (afternoon) I had my last class of this semester, typography. All I have to say about that class is GRR. -_- <-- that's suppose to be a mad face.
  • (late afternoon) After my class, I went to Danny's to get some help with the designs I have to do by monday as our last hoora for typography. After we got 1 out of 3 designs done we went to the caf. Amazing job CBU tonight's BBQ was so DELICIOUS, I made up for my earlier mentioning of not having an appetite at this meal. 
  • (evening) I went to visit the boy, before his long night of homework (still sad you weren't able to make it to the concert handsome) He was sweet enough to buy my ticket to the Tyrone Wells and Augustana concert  though! Which I went to with some lovely friends of mine. Let me tell you a little about my homeboy Tyrone...he was nothing short of extraordinary. His lyrics are witty and passionate. I can't for the life of me, remember where I have seen him open up for someone though and it's bugging me more than you know! Augustana was just as wonderful! I don't know what it is, but I tend to like the opening act more so than the main performance every time. Nothin personal boys.

  • (evening continued) A few of us left the concert a little early to get some studying done (they did), visit others (me) that's when I went back to Kolin's and watched an SNL episode for the 3rd time and it never get's old. I still can't get enough of Zach Galifianakis! Such a funny dude.
  • (LATE evening) I went to the caf around midnight for some coffee and the help of Danny to work on my designs. Just a side note Danny, I've learned more from you today then I have all semester in that awful, awful class! THANK YOU.
  • (NOW) I'm up due to drinking a cup (dixie cup size) of coffee. It seriously wired me. I guess that's what happens when you don't normally drink coffee.
Thank goodness I can sleep in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment