Monday, April 12, 2010

Two weeks left

Of my sophomore year at CBU!! It's gone by so fast, it's insane how time flys when you're having fun.
It's a bitter sweet feeling for it to end. I'm stoked on summer and all the plans I've made, but I'll miss everyone dearly.
And sorry mom and dad, I'm not lookin forward to movin back, except for the randomness of our family that I miss so much.
Here's just a preview of my summer:
•BEACH
•RIVER
•MOUNTAINS
•San Fran
•Road trip up North
•Baseball games
•Volunteer work
•Weddings
•Gym
•BBQ's
•Late night Denny trips
•Trick or treating (yes in the summer time)
•Beach volleyball
•Camping
•Disneyland
•OCC
•Bike rides
•And TONS of adventures!!
Oh and PS.


This is what I've been waking up to this weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment