Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm a Happy Camper




I got to iChat with this handsome fellow tonight! Highlight of my week!

Confession Time:
  • I have a few secrets that I will be sharing SOON. (lil hint, it's GREAT news)
  • One week from today I get to see Kolin home from tour.
  • I'm going to Disneyland this week.
  • And Venice.
  • I am so unbelievably blessed.
  • I love God more than anything in my life. 
Colossians 2:6-8 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.


Also, I had a lovely time up in Big Bear with the family. Basically, my mom is amazing and she's a trooper for being sick through mother's day weekend among many other reasons, she's just awesome. I love you mama.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment