Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am exhausted

beyond measures.
Here's a look into my week:
I get to house sit for my sis tomorrow until Saturday.
I plan on getting my tan on, being so close to the beach and all.
I babysat tonight, two adorable little boys that I have missed dearly.
Went to the happiest place on earth with the beautiful Heidi and charming Kaylee.
We planned something so exciting.
I plan on getting a pedicure tomorrow.
Oh and a long over due hair cut on friday. (haven't had one since January 5th) I am however bringing back the whole no coloring my hair for an entire year and I'm 4 months into my year, so far so good!
I have a planned play date on Thursday that I am SO excited for.
Saturday I get to do the lovely Kelsey's hair and make up for her prom, one last time! EEK.
Just a little side note- I've had the worst allergies the past four days its ridiculous.
Then I am off to Big Bear for Mother's day weekend.
Not really looking forward to that drive alone, but I plan on finding some rad on fire for God podcast to listen to on the way up.
God is good. Agreed? AGREED.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A 
faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

His works are completely perfect in every possible way. This has definitely been on my heart lately. God is perfect. Nothing else is. I need to remember I am glorifying our PERFECT maker every move I make, so I better make those moves count. Every step of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment